Sunday, February 23, 2014

MY BEDROOM PROJECT

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
 
 
 
 
It started awhile back working out the right floor plan and acquiring a few key pieces of furniture.
IE. desk & sideboard
 
 
 
I decorated using all the things I love and have collected over time.
 
 
 





 
 
 
I used vintage tri fold mirrors leftovers from old vanities on top of our nightstands.
 
 
We adore the vintage window over the headboard.
To hang it, I first found the wall studs and marked their location on the wood window frame.
I then screwed a *D* hanger in those two locations to hang off of screws.
 
**********************************
 

ALSO ...
Stop in to see whats new in shabby chic white hardware available at firstfinds.
 
There are over 1000 pieces of used hardware to choose from
Etsy Shop.
 
 


 
 

TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment