Sunday, February 16, 2014

My Privacy Policy – Some important matter that you need to be aware about

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
Please be advised that this blog uses a third-party advertising companies that are serving ads which are often shown every time you are going to visit any of the pages. Most of these advertising companies do use cookies that could either collect some information regarding about your visit. The purpose of these cookies is to let them know about your interest about goods or services so that in your future visits they will provide better advertisements that might catch your attention.

About your Privacy

It’s my full responsibility to protect your privacy while you are browsing my blog http://blogspot.com/. Below are the following actions on how I gather information on this blog:

RSS Feed from the Feed Burner

The Feed burner is one of the most trusted subscription provider that I’ve ever known so I use them for asking contact information such as name and email address. Subscriber has the option to opt-out anytime they want. You don’t have to worry about your personal information being gathered because they will never be sold, spammed or given to any third party group.

StatCounter for recording traffic statistics

Most websites and blogs these days are now using StatCounters to tract their visitor’s activities. It can track and record information such as your IP (Internet Protocol) addresses, type of browser, ISP, referring, exit and visited pages, platform, date/time stamp, time spend on the page, and demographic information.

Cookies stored on your temporary folders

Cookies are small temporary files that are often stored on your default folders. You have the option to clear them through the use of software or simply leave them for some purposes. Take note that some of my advertisers could use cookies but sad to say that I do not have the access to these kinds of files knowing about what information do they contain.

The links pointing outside my domain

Notice that there are some links on this blog that will direct you to another domain or site. Please be advised that once you are already on their current page the privacy policy that I mentioned is no longer valid where you have to read their own set of policy.

Contact Information

Do you have any suggestion? If yes then don’t be shy to contact me on my email address alexmercer@ymail.com. I will be happy to hear about your concerns and issues and try to answer them at the best possible time that I can.

I have last updated this Privacy Policy on July 8, 2010.

TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment