Monday, February 10, 2014

Thats Not A Petite Workbench This Is A Petite Workbench

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
With the coming of his newborn son, I for one suspect that Marcs Split Top Roubo bench build will fall behind schedule. I cant think of a better reason to delay a project. Along with the entire Woodworking Community Id like to wish Marc & Nicole the very best with their little bundle of joy.


With the delay of the Split Top Roubo in mind, I set about building a smaller bench that Marc could use with his son. I ended up making two.
My Petite 21st Century & Petite Split Top Roubo Benches
The first is a Split Top Roubo, much as Marc plans to build. Only I made my petiter than Chris Schwarzs Petite Roubo.



The Second is a Petite version of Bob Langs 21st Century Workbench. The big size of Bobs bench and the small size of my shop are the reason Im not making his bench. I figured this Petite version would fit in my space better.




If these benches dont do it for you, then join in with the Guild for the actual workbench build. Given that Marc has a newborn at home, I might actually keep up with him this time.

TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment